*results may vary from individual to individual.
“Hair-fall”, not only means losing your crowning glory but also may cause lack of confidence. But then, today, you have many solutions for hair loss and sustained hair growth. So what makes it necessary to read this write-up about KESHYOG further? Well, here is why:
- Firstly, it’s totally herbal and made according to formulas prescribed in Ayurved using herbs mentioned in various pharmacopeias like Bhav Prakash Nighantu.
- Secondly, the herbs present in Keshyog may help you in reducing your unnatural hair fall.
- We all know the benefits of AMLA for our hair, but have you heard of Jatamansi? No? Well, ask any expert and he shall tell you the good effects of Jatamansi. Keshyog has 25 such herbs.
- Keshyog is manufactured in a GMP certified plant.
- Use of Keshyog Herbal Oil regularly and in the prescribed way may help in overall improvement of hair quality.
- If used properly herbs present in Keshyog may help you in reducing your hair fall.
- Herbs present in Keshyog may also help you in reducing dandruff.
- Keshyog Hair Oil when applied properly gives healthier hair.
- The herbs present in Keshyog may reduce stress when you apply it after a hard and long day at work.
Precautions to be taken
- It is advised not to use any chemical based shampoo with Keshyog hair oil.
- Avoid direct sunlight and use a cap when going out after using Keshyog hair oil.
- Don’t use any other hair treatment along with Keshyog.
- This treatment is completely herbal and Ayurvedic in the nature with no known side effects.
This product is promoted by Kyonaa eCommerce private limited(Under license of GTM teleshopping Pvt. Ltd.) and manufactured by XGen Herbal Life science.